our house was full today:
– my wonderful wife and kids
– my parents from detroit
– my cousin who lives in san diego, and his fiance
– my cousin’s three roomates (who together run a parachute jump business)
– jen and jay howver, from ys
– the teenage daughter of our friends who are out of town
we ate like kings, played extreme bocce ball (the hill and the trampoline are fair game), sat in the hot tub and around the fire pit, and played some wicked halo 2 battles.
what a blessing to have a full house of friends and family on a day like this. i don’t take it for granted.
oh, and the yams and stuffing were my favorites.