over the weekend, we locked it down, baby. the list of 18 presenters for The Summit (what? you haven’t heard of The Summit? it’s only the most amazing and revolutionary youth ministry training event since, well, ever!) is finalized, with the addition of our final two:
- Anne Jackson, author of Mad Church Disease and Permission to Speak Freely, talking about The Process of Creativity
- Naomi Hirabayashi, CMO of DoSomething.org, giving us Best Practices in Activating Young People Around Causes They Care About
those two off-the-charts interesting presenters and topics are added to session two — Peripheral Vision: what we can learn from other fields. they are joining these 12-15 minute TED-like presentations in that session:
- Bobby John, serial entrepreneur, tech savant and lay pastor, talking about Entrepreneurship and Risk
- Ben Chestnut, founder and CEO of MailChimp, talking on the theme: Creating an Environment for Creativity and Empowerment
- Lucas Leys, author, Spanish YS director, and president/publisher of Vida Publishers, helping us all understand What We Can Learn From Latin American Youth Workers
and that, my youth working friends, is ONLY SESSION TWO!
anyhow. tash, who’s coming all the way from new zealand to be one of our emcees (i’m not kidding), and i had a chance to “chat” with some of the presenters. hope you enjoy the conversation!
visit The Summit site for more info, or to register.
and help us spread the word by sharing this video on Facebook and Twitter, will you?