– Customized learning about Middle School Ministry.
– Conversations with people who understand you.
– Rubbing shoulders with JH Ministry vets and experts.
– Ziplines and skeet shooting and nature and camp food and silliness and lip syncing and late night secret sharing and rest.
What’s the only place you can experience every single one of those in one weekend? The Middle School Ministry Campference, of course. Come join with your tribe.
Here’s what a few of last year’s attendees had to say:
The MSMC is like getting one-on-one training focused on Middle School Ministry all day long. From the speakers on stage to the person sitting next to you, every person brings it at the MSMC. Every time you start a conversation you know it could be the best one of the weekend.
It’s unlike any other youth ministry conference. Not only do you get great content, but the laid back camp atmosphere creates a great environment for building relationships with other middle school youth workers.
Middle School Ministry Campference isn’t about all the hype and pizzazz of other conferences. It’s about being together with the strange creatures that Middle School Pastors are. It’s not about showing you creative things; it’s about inspiring creativity in all of us. The connections that you make here are 1000x better and more useful than the handful of notes you’ll take anywhere else and never look at again. If I had the choice between Campference and any other conference, I’d choose this every time.
The Campference site is now live, and registration is open! We work hard to keep our all-inclusive rates crazy-low. And thanks to our partners, we’re able to offer Early Bird registration, including LODGING AND ALL MEALS at these great rates:
- $320 – Early Bird Single Registration (register by June 30, 2014)
- $295 – Early Bird Group Rate, per person (groups of 3 or more, register by June 30, 2014)
As added Early Bird perks, we’re throwing in more than $50 of extra goodies, FREE:
- Good News in the Neighborhood ($25 value)
- Viva – Genesis ($5.99 value)
- and, a super-awesome mystery goodie bag of cabin munchies waiting for you at the Campference ($15 value)