i’m flying to new zealand tonight for a crazy-short and insanely full weekend. i love this country and its people, and have great friends there. but i could use your prayers for stamina and impact this weekend; but here’s what it looks like:
- tuesday night (west coast USA) through thursday afternoon (NZ): fly san diego to los angeles to sydney to auckland
- thursday afternoon: get driven to hamilton (should be 1.5 hours, but it’s a holiday weekend, and could take twice that)
- friday: two main session talks to 5500 teenagers at the north eastercamp, and one seminar
- friday night: immediately following my evening main session talk, get driven 6.5 hours down to wellington, arrive in the middle of the night and sleep a few hours.
- saturday: two main session talks to 1600 teenagers at the central eastercamp, and one seminar
- saturday night: overnight at a wellington airport hotel
- sunday morning: early flight to christchurch
- sunday: two main session talks to 5000 teenagers at the south eastercamp
- sunday night: overnight somewhere
- monday: fly back to hamilton for debriefing and hangout with organizers, then get driven back up to the auckland airport
- monday night: overnight in auckland airport hotel
- tuesday morning: fly home, auckland to sydney to san francisco to san diego
whew. i’m winded and jetlagged just typing this!