- Take $30 out of your purse or wallet.
- Stand over a toilet (but keep your pants on).
- Light the money on fire.
- Before it burns your fingers, drop it in the toilet.
- Flush, and say out loud, “No big deal; I’m loaded.”
- Click here.
- Register for the Middle School Ministry Campference – the premiere event for middle school youth workers (which is easy to say, since it’s the only event for middle school youth workers) – before this Sunday night, July 15.
- Save yourself $30, since the prices go up after Sunday.
- Have an amazing time at the Campference.
- Honor the Good Lord with your thriftiness and the stewardship of the widow’s mite (that that we’re guilting you or anything).
Really, those are your choices! We hope, for the Kingdom of God, that you’ll be wise enough to choose Alternative #2. Register for the awesome, one-of-a-kind, tribal gathering of young teen youth workers known as the Middle School Ministry Campference today!