photo in need of a caption

this one thanks to scott ball (via email). you know the rules: best caption gets the ys book of your choice.

CONTENDERS…

Pastor Smith wanted to make sure the youth pastor would never park in his spot again.
Comment by Jeff Myers

First Time Visitors Parking
Comment by Dj

behold the United Methodist Book of discipline.
Comment by riddle

Would have been cheaper just to use a sign that says “Deacon parking only”
Comment by Chris Saulnier

the real reason Marko has taken to public transportation.
Comment by rooster

exegesis of a parking sign
Comment by Ken MacDonald

The real reason for the YS Office move.
Comment by Kevin I

Parking in the Old Testament
Comment by Kevin I

Wednesday Night: A can of Coke gets spilled on the carpet in the youth room.
Thursday Morning: Youth Pastor pulls into the parking lot where he notices this sign in front of his/her paking spot with a note attached from the janitor reading “Coke doesn’t belong on the floor…just like your car doesn’t belong here.”
Comment by Kyle

Comment by Todd

The Episcopal Church welcomes you…
Comment by Molly

This season on LOST…
Comment by Katie

Compliments of Dwight Schrute – Assistant to the Regional Parking Manager…
Comment by Dusty

Calvinist Parking only: If we choose to give you a ticket, you Aren’t One!
Comment by Marvin Nelson

“Birth Control”
Comment by Kurt Brandemihl

Reserved parking at FEMA headquarters
Comment by John

Wanda looked up from her ‘72 Datsun and, recognizing it to be the sign she had been praying for, cursed God and died.
Comment by John

and the winner is…

“Birth Control”
Comment by Kurt Brandemihl

concise and minimal, creative, funny! let me know your book choice, kurt!

69 thoughts on “photo in need of a caption”

1. Fluffy couldn’t read, but he knew he’d never hold it til he got to the trees.

2. The welcoming committee knew this latest tool would enhance their opportunities for talking with the newcomer

3. I don’t know what the confusion is about the signs. It all makes sense to me. I mean if you just . . . oh no . . . I have been in church meeting to long.

4. Would have been cheaper just to use a sign that says “Deacon parking only”

5. Wednesday Night: A can of Coke gets spilled on the carpet in the youth room.

6. “AND…don’t even get me started on the parking situation around here”-Christian Bale

7. the next step up from the “pink flamingo” youth fund raiser.

or

wait until you see the directions about which pew to sit at.

8. I only park there when Im not parking there, the rest of the time I park elsewhere.

Street Sign Dating For Dummies: Rule 39: Dont Send Mixed Signals.

Miscommunication Totem Pole

Flip-flopper of the month parking space outside of Congress.

signs, signs, everywhere the signs, do this, dont do that, cant you read the signs.

9. The DOT’s new “Assume Nothing” policy only demonstrates that you can not assume and still make an ass of yourself.

10. Directions… Why the drummer doesn’t show up to church anymore.

(music guy joke)

I think it’s just cause I’m jealous that I have to play guitar.

11. You thought the rules in your youth ministry were bad…just be glad the church elders aren’t city planners!