photo in need of a caption

week three of our multi-month rampage of weekly (usually wednesday) caption contests!

and, yes, that is a bear. bring it. same rules as usual: best caption wins the ys book of yer choice.

captionbear

CONTENDERS

Animal Planet’s attempt at “The Amazing Race” was a dismal failure.
Comment by Heidi Renee

Russian travel rule 17: When inviting friends over for dinner, spell out BYOB.
Comment by adam mclane (ysmarko: adam’s not actually eligible to win!)

Hey look honey, your mother is here!
Comment by Trey Bledsoe

Comment by Dan

Winnie the Pooh: European Vacation
Comment by Jeff Myers

We brought the heavy hitters out this time for Mail Box Bashing!
Comment by Kevin

Another escapee from Neverland Ranch.
Comment by Rob

Elisha Cab Co. Doesn’t take any guff from teenagers.
Comment by Kevin I

“This Isnt That Much Fun, stupid lying dog…”
Comment by jeremy street

Death-Cab for Cubbie
Jeff Myers

and the winner is…

some really good ones this time! i had a hard time choosing; but i’m goin’ with the one that made me laugh out loud:

Another escapee from Neverland Ranch.
Comment by Rob

congrats, rob! shoot me an email.

68 thoughts on “photo in need of a caption”

1. John kissed his wife good bye saying, “If I hurry I will barely make my flight.”…little did he know…

Bear with me…I am a little fuzzy with the directions…

As a result of gun control and the economy…drive by maulings became more popular

Hey look honey, your mother is here!

2. We’ve all heard of stealing school mascots, but in a new pranking tactic, UCLA decided to SEND their mascot to rival USC.

3. Much to the delight of his documentary’s final audience, Borat was able to get the bear through customs and home to Kazakhstan.

4. Actor Robin Williams was arrested Tuesday, for wild behavior after hanging shirtless out of a taxi cab in Slovakia…

5. 3 rules of the Transporter… never change the deal… never ask for names… Never allow bears in your backseat……. “Doh”

6. driver: “that’s it!! Another bear who claims he has no money and skips out on the fare, I’m banning all bears and Cubs too!

7. Northern Asia’s first report of bear flu seemed a little outrageous to medical professionals until they saw the severity of the case.

8. The Fast and the Furry-est

or

Mobile Zoos proved to be less successful then they’d hoped.

or

Elisha Cab Co. Doesn’t take any guff from teenagers.

9. I think the bear is saying:
    “Quick – I want to buy the last copy of Marko’s excellent YM 3.0”

If this suck-up post doesn’t win, nothing will.

10. Hey lady, wanna go “bear” footing at my place?

Hey lady, that’s my husband you’re wearing!!

Lost scene from X-Men origins, where Wolverine’s dad was racing to the hospital for the birth of his son. Little did he know that his wife had been stepping out on him with the badger down the path.

11. Billy the Bear misunderstood that in order for a correct mooning he had to stick his bear butt out the window