ok, so while i was writing the top ten frustrations of living the aforementioned christian subdivision, my mind kept going to ideas that fit better under the heading of benefits (though certainly tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek). so here they are:
10. no political signs on lawns, since everyone votes the same.
9. the only homo here is homogeneity.
8. zero pressure to witness.
7. mormon and jehovah’s witness doorbell ringers are swallowed up by mysterious sidewalk-crack-of-turin.
6. one school for every home (because they’re right there in the homes!)
5. your best lawn now.
4. the potential of being featured in a michael moore documentary.
3. no lawnmowers waking you up on sunday mornings.
2. cool signs that say “caution! children being raptured!”
and #1: purpose-driven curbs.
7 thoughts on “top ten benefits of living in the aforementioned christian subdivision”
you for got the “Wild At Park” in the middle of the cul-de-sac
Don’t forget that you can count your mortgage payment as tithing.
the crack of turin – that’s the other side of the shroud no one ever sees!
And trees you can’t touch or else…………..
love it :)